Call Centre Agents
Personal Claims Advisor
Graduate Motor Analyst
1st Central Motor Graduate Scheme
Salary: Circa £22,000 per annum
Graduates with natural talent for turning customer data into valuable business insight will thrive in this exciting opportunity.
As an analyst within the team you will become an expert on our pricing structures. The knowledge you gain will form the basis for recommendations to senior management to increase sales volumes, reduce claims cost and maximise profitability.
You’ll have a wealth of talent to call on for advice and support and you will also work closely with many different departments, including Sales, Marketing, Claims, Product Development and Counter Fraud. It is a critical role requiring the ability to think commercially, solve problems and effectively communicate statistical findings.
You will be based in Haywards Heath but will also be working with colleagues in Gibraltar, which could require visiting our offices there on occasion.
What we’ll offer.
Although continued professional study is not compulsory, we are happy to support you further your education in the business world.
In the 2 years of your Graduate scheme we will support and cover the costs of 2 exams per year, however, you must achieve at least 1 exam pass per year to be able to continue in the scheme. You will be entitled to 4 study days and 1 day exam leave per exam taken.
What you’ll need.
You’ll need either a First or a 2.1 degree in a Mathematical or Statistical degree. And you’ll need to be comfortable working closely with people. After all, you’ll be explaining highly complex issues in an uncomplicated way to people who aren’t specialists in your area, but are the key business decision makers here at 1ST CENTRAL.
First Central Insurance Management Ltd is part of an international Group that sells motor insurance products to UK customers and this is a rare opportunity to be part of our success as we grow, so if the above excites you and you have the qualifying criteria make sure you apply.
Do you love solving problems, the more complicated the problem, the better? Do you go the extra mile to find a solution? Are you self motivated with an inner drive and motivation that pushes you to achieve more? Is paying attention to detail important to you?
Do you have programming skills, ideally with SAS, preferably gained within the insurance industry together with an understanding of how to analyse and interpret data? If you possess these skills then read on……..
We currently have a vacancy for an MI Analyst within our Business Intelligence team. As an MI Analyst you will maintain the data warehouse and associated Management Information (MI), by developing new processes and enhancing existing processes, in order to provide accurate data and reports to the business.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Maintain and validate the group’s databases and data warehouse
- Develop SAS programs that can be utilised within the MI environment
- Develop and maintain reports and data required throughout the business
- Report key issues for business input, and analyse these issues to provide solutions
- Liaise with other departments to understand their requirements from the systems and MI reports
- Ensure compliance with company and other relevant standards/ regulations at all times (including TCF)
Essential to the role:
- Producing management reports
- Excellent numerical skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- SAS programming experience would be advantageous, especially if including Enterprise Guide.
Desirable to the role:
- Insurance and analysis experience are ideal
If you have an organised and proactive approach to work and are able to take the initiative when making decisions and would strive to drive business improvements to contribute to the success of the business, make sure you apply today!
Field Based Self Employed Claims Investigators
1st CENTRAL provides private motor car insurance to UK residents and sources the majority of its customers from price comparison websites. Launched in 2008, 1st CENTRAL has sold over 1 million motor insurance policies, services its policies and claims from modern offices in Haywards Heath, West Sussex, where it employees over 500 staff and is a forward thinking and innovative insurer.
An integral feature of 1st CENTRAL’s successful model is its robust counter-fraud defences and its claims operation. Successfully preventing fraud and providing excellent claims services to customers and third parties is core to 1st CENTRAL.
Building on a successful operating platform, 1st CENTRAL is now establishing a new investigation model to service its insurance claims fraud and liability claims needs. To support the model we are seeking field-based self-employed Claims Investigators to provide insurance claims fraud and liability investigation services across the UK.
Working from home and covering a 30 mile radius of your home postcode, you will be conducting field-based investigations relating to motor accident and theft claims, conducting interviews of customers and third parties, obtaining witness statements, gathering evidence, compiling locus reports and carrying out site visits or other ad-hoc inquiries under the instruction of the 1st CENTRAL Counter-Fraud and Claims teams. Where required, you will also be required to attend civil and criminal court proceedings to give evidence.
The services you provide will be subject to a formal contract with 1st CENTRAL, a code of practice, service level agreements and competitive fixed fees.
We are seeking experienced Claims Investigators with a demonstrable and successful track record in providing high quality motor insurance claims fraud and liability investigation services to UK insurers, defendant law firms or self-insured entities. It’s essential that you have a valid UK driving licence, a car, computer, printer and access to the internet, are IT literate, self-motivated, flexible and able to provide investigation services both within and outside normal business hours.
It will be necessary that you satisfy our background screening checks, hold a suitable level of professional indemnity insurance and following the future launch of the new regulation for investigators, comply with and meet the requirements of same.
Equally important will be your commitment to provide high quality and reliable services and represent the interests of 1st CENTRAL in a professional manner.
So if you feel you are who we are looking for please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Content Executive
You will be responsible for developing, creating and deploying the company’s marketing content and tone of voice across a broad spectrum of digital marketing channels for acquisition, retention and upsell activities. The role also has accountability for email and social media engagement.
- Develop, enhance, recommend and take ownership of the overall content marketing strategy
- Create, manage and maintain the content strategy for social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn) and an in-house blog that drives engagement and longer term brand awareness / consideration
- Support community management
- Create, manage and maintain informative content for customer e-newsletters
- Develop and deploy content in line with the defined SEO strategy, whilst working closely with the digital agency and wider team
- Source and / or give direction to imagery
- Develop and deploy content for the companies aggregator proposition
- Seek new and improved methods to engage with current and future customers
- Seek and deploy strategies to enhance content reach
- Build brand salience through reinforcement of the brand positioning and values within all comms
- Support the wider marketing team by optimising content with a creative aptitude whilst ensuring consistency and brand guidelines are met across a variety of activities including advertising campaigns, website content, internal communications (including HR) and customer servicing documentation
- Assist in the development of a propositions & messaging pipeline, which will maximise cut through, stand out and response rates
- Support with marketing campaign analysis and generate future recommendations
- Support the marketing acquisition team in the achievement of overall targets
- Exploit the iterative nature of digital marketing with a continual champion/challenger approach
- Operate within the required regulatory & legal standards to mitigate business risk
- Ensure compliance with company policy and procedures at all times
- Ensure effective measurement and tracking for all campaign activity and voice limitations which hamper opportunity or efficiency improvements
- Adopt good procurement processes, work within agreed budgets and play a supporting role in wider budget & forecasting processes
- Develop self at every opportunity to ensure maximum contribution to role
- Carry out any other relevant duties as required
Job Specific Competencies:
- Good experience of writing engaging and compelling content of a high standard across a variety of channels including social, email, SEO, web, adverts and internal
- Comprehensive experience of creating content strategies, within brand guidelines, and setting out roadmaps for content development and delivery
- Graduate (II.I or above)
- Studying towards or holding professional marketing qualifications CIM/IDM or similar
- Previous experience working in Financial Services desirable (but not essential)
- Exceptional writing skills for creating content
- Excellent relationship skills with the ability to influence and negotiate with key suppliers & stakeholders
- Ability to think creatively and turn ideas from concept into reality
- Ability to step back to see the bigger picture, behave customer centrically and with a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Show the initiative to devise, activate, manage and analyse innovative digital marketing content strategies
- Passionate about content marketing
- Sound literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Encourage continuous improvement and offer new innovative ideas to enhance our marketing capabilities
- Ability to work as part of a small team, at pace, and under own initiative
- Good time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of direct marketing principles in relation to e-commerce
- Sound knowledge of best practice content marketing standards for usability, editorial, brand, design and legal with a particular focus on digital deployment
- Bursting with brilliant ideas and have a keen eye for design
- An understand analytics packages and industry tools
- An understanding of the importance of digital marketing within the chosen market
- An understanding of the high level requirements of working in a regulated industry (e.g. FCA)
- Self motivated and enthusiastic, able to work as part of a team or solo
- Confident in current ability, challenging and keen to develop
- Ambitious, proactive and results orientated with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A customer centric approach with a ‘right first time’ and ‘treating customer fairly’ ethos
- Embrace, embed and incorporate the Company values
- Professional and personable with a flexible approach
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and within deadline
- Able to work collaboratively with a variety of internal departments
- Strives to drive business improvements to contribute to the success of the business
Can you quickly and easily spot changing trends? Do you have ideas that help move things forward, improving on what previously existed through your insight? Do you enjoy simplifying things so that people can easily understand? If this sound like things that you do, then read on as this role could be for you……………………………
We currently have a vacancy for a Web Analyst to join our Marketing Department. The successful candidate will evaluate the performance of our websites and e-campaigns using a wide range of analytical methods, to support development and design decisions. Your time will be spent managing our web analytics strategy; identifying and extracting critical performance metrics; identifying performance issues; and testing web/campaign effectiveness.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- To integrate data from a variety of different sources to produce dashboards and presentations
- Identify customer behaviour patterns to aid the design of new functionality
- Identify underperforming content/campaigns and make recommendations for improvements and enhancements
- Provide a comprehensive view of channel performance to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Create, setup and manage a range of A/B, MVT, behavioural and personalisation campaigns to ensure we create the best user experience possible
- Involvement in general marketing projects
- Spreadsheets are great but you’ll be able to portray results using a variety of methods that brings them to life!
- You’ll know your Webtrends from your Google analytics and be aware of the relative pros and cons
Essential to the Role:
- Experience of delivering improved web journeys/campaigns and testing methods
- A track record of delivering effective performance tracking
- Strong web analytic skills, including Omniture and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Problem solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Fully conversant with all aspects of MS Office
- Knowledge of the marketing function and FCA requirements (including TCF)
- You’ll be self-motivated and pro-active in supplying insights or recommendations
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and within deadline
- An organised and pro-active approach
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team and to work collaboratively with a variety of internal departments
Desirable to the Role:
- Ideally CIM qualified or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of front-end coding would be beneficial but not essential
So if you feel you the have knowledge and skills to be able to perform in this role and you will strive to deliver performance targets and drive business improvements to contribute to the success of the business then make sure you apply for this role today.